Here is a look at what happened yesterday on the Sunlight network.
- Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA) held a fundraiser last night featuring Google CEO Eric Schmidt. (Party Time)
- Sarah Dorsey tried to learn about the quality of nursing homes nationwide by looking at Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services data. (Sunlight Foundation Reporting Group)
- Lisa Chiu looked at the millions in unspent earmark dollars from the Safe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users. (Sunlight Foundation Reporting Group)
- Lisa Chiu also discussed how the Sunlight Foundation Reporting Group got the disappearmark data from the Federal Transit Administration. (Sunlight Foundation Reporting Group)
- Take a look at the previous days transparency-related news items, congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introduced in Congress, and transparency related events. (The Open House Project)