Here is a look at what happened yesterday on the Sunlight network.
- Daniel Schuman explained how the Supreme Court misunderstood the relationship between technology and disclosure in its Doe v. Reed decision. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Take a look at a report from the anti-corruption and institutional integrity working group that John Wonderlich co-chaired last week. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Party Time looked at DC fundraisers being held for Carly Fiorina, the ex-Hewlett Packard CEO gunning for Sen. Barbara Boxer’s (D-CA) Senate seat. (Party Time)
- Sunlight labs introduced Coleslaw, a visualization of the connections in the US Code. (Sunlight Labs)
- Take a look at the previous days transparency-related news items, congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introduced in Congress, and transparency related events. (The Open House Project)