Here is a look at what happened yesterday on the Sunlight network.
- Party Time looked at fundraisers held by members of the Senate Judiciary Committee prior to the Elena Kagan confirmation hearings. (Party Time)
- Opponents of net neutrality spent over four times as much on lobbying in the first quarter of this year than supporters. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Ryan Sibley looked at how New York, California, and Washington state are responding to the Citizens United ruling. (Sunlight Foundation Reporting Group)
- Paul Blumenthal highlighted a few important transparency stories from yesterday. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Take a look at the previous days transparency-related news items, congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introduced in Congress, and transparency related events. (The Open House Project)