Here is a look at what happened yesterday on the Sunlight network.
- Pharmaceutical industry ads supporting Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) will run after the senator helped limit the amount the industry would have to pay in the health care reform bill. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- If you want to learn more about the transparency movement, these Google Groups are a good place to start. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Poor disclosure practices have prevented nursing home violations in California from coming to light. (Sunlight Foundation Reporting Group)
- The Reporting Group took a look at the redesigned USA.gov. (Sunlight Foundation Reporting Group)
- Paul Blumenthal highlighted a few important transparency-related stories from yesterday. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Take a look at the previous days transparency-related news items, congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introduced in Congress, and transparency related events. (The Open House Project)