Here is a look at what happened last Friday on the Sunlight network.
- How do you tie LeBron James to transparency? By looking at his political donations. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Party Time looked at a National Republican Senatorial Committee fundraiser that features a trip to Maine. (Party Time)
- Sunlight Labs introduced geocron, a tool that can perform actions such as sending out an email or text depending on where and when you are. (Sunlight Labs)
- Paul Blumenthal highlighted a few important transparency-related stories from yesterday. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Take a look at the previous days transparency-related news items, congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introduced in Congress, and transparency related events. (The Open House Project)