Here is a look at what happened last Friday on the Sunlight network.
- Lisa Rosenberg pointed to the New York Times story on the ethics investigation of eight House members to call for stronger reporting requirements for fundraisers. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Jake Brewer looked at how advocacy organizations could better utilize email. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Noah Kunin looked at the Sunlight Live event covering the meeting between Republicans and lobbyists on job creation. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Ethan Phelps-Goodman shared some tip for using Git, the open source, distributed version control system. (Sunlight Labs)
- The Reporting Group looked at South Dakota’s efforts to put government data online. (Sunlight Foundation Reporting Group)
- Take a look at the previous days transparency-related news items, congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introduced in Congress, and transparency related events. (The Open House Project)