Here is a look at what happened yesterday on the Sunlight network.
- Daniel Schuman looked at the hidden messages behind anagrams of the names of notable political and media figures. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Scott Stadum explained how live streaming video can be used to promote transparency online. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Ryan Sibley looked at how Minnesota’s contribution disclosure laws allowed Target’s campaign donation to a conservative political group to come to light. (Sunlight Foundation Reporting Group)
- New House Ways and Means Chair Rep. Sander Levin (D-MI) is now seeing more contributions from business and tax lobbyists. (Party Time)
- Take a look at the previous days transparency-related news items, congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introduced in Congress, and transparency related events. (The Open House Project)