Here is a look at what happened yesterday on the Sunlight network.
- Rep. Steve Driehaus (D-OH) has introduced legislation that could give the public access to thousands of congressionally mandated reports. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Scott Stadum looked at Google Fusion Tables, a project form Google that aims to make collaboration on large datasets simpler. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- The Federal Elections Commission is planning to release near-real time independent expenditure data and electioneering communication data next week. (Sunlight Foundation Reporting Group)
- Rep. John Campbell (R-CA), who is being scrutinized by the Office of Congressional Ethics, held a fundraiser at a D.C. townhouse owned by a lobbying firm. (Party Time)
- Sen. Mike Crapo (R-ID) plans to use Boise State’s season opening game in D.C. to fundraise. (Party Time)