Here is a look at what happened yesterday on the Sunlight network.
- At the Gov2.0 Summit yesterday, Ellen Miller analyzed the Obama administration’s efforts to make government more transparent. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Nicole Aro looked at 10Questions, an online forum that crowdsources questions for candidates to answer. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- In the wake of Citizens United, more political organizations are registering to received unlimited corporate and union funds to make independent expenditures. (Sunlight Foundation Reporting Group)
- Sarah Dorsey looked at Tennessee’s efforts to put government data online. (Sunlight Foundation Reporting Group)
- Take a look at the previous days transparency-related news items, congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introduced in Congress, and transparency related events. (The Open House Project)