Here is a look at what happened yesterday on the Sunlight network.
- Paul Blumenthal urged both parties to not kill the Office of Congressional Ethics, which has increasingly faced criticism for its efforts to investigate members of Congress. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Roughly 87 percent of all Republican House members have contributed to the National Republican Congressional Committee in advance of the midterms in November. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX), the ranking Republican on the committee trying Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-NY), failed to disclose dozens of stock transactions. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Sunlight Labs released a bulk data for the Catalog of Government Publications, which lists electronic and print publications released by all three branches of government. (Sunlight Labs)
- Take a look at the previous days transparency-related news items, congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introduced in Congress, and transparency related events. (The Open House Project)