Here is a look at what happened over the weekend on the Sunlight network.
- The Sunlight Foundation announced a package of House Rules reforms for the next Congress to make it more open and accountable. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Over 20 organizations joined the Sunlight Foundation in calling for the complete version of the Constitution, as interpreted by the Supreme Court, to be released online as it is updated. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Scott Stadum went though his five favorite ways to keep track of the transparency movement online. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Jeremy Borden discussed the federal government’s baby steps towards putting its rulemaking process online. (Sunlight Foundation Reporting Group)
- Three tax lobbyists are planning to raise money for Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ) on Wednesday. (Party Time)