Here is a look at what happened yesterday on the Sunlight network.
- Ellen Miller introduced Sunlight Campaign Ad Monitor (Sunlight CAM), a website that lets anyone anonymously monitor and catalog political advertisements. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- A fundraiser for Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. (D-IL) said that the congressman wanted to raise money for disgraced former Governor Rod Blagojevich in exchange for an appointment to fill President Obama’s Senate seat. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Rep. Jackson also apologized for his relationship with a female social acquaintance. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Corruption and citizen outrage in the city of Bell, CA has led to arrests. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Take a look at the previous days transparency-related news items, congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introduced in Congress, and transparency related events. (The Open House Project)