Here is a look at what happened yesterday on the Sunlight network.
- Melanie Buck reported on the proceedings of the Public Interest Declassification Board meeting from Thursday, September 23rd. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Bill Allison highlighted the big news in online disclosures, and included his interview on Anderson Cooper 360. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Daniel Schuman wrote about the recent upheaval of lawmakers facing a tough reelection looking for future employment among the ranks of K street lobbyists, as well as his recommendations on how to ensure lawmakers don’t compromise their ethics. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Paul Blumenthal blogged on the contributions from House Democrats to the reelection campaigns of their fellow colleagues, accounting for 37% of the contributions made to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC). (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Take a look at the previous days transparency-related news items, congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introduced in Congress, and transparency related events. (The Open House Project)