Here is a look at what happened yesterday on the Sunlight network.
- Paul Blumenthal suggested poligrafting the White House, based on a Politico round-up of tech companies who advise the White House that does not include their past campaign donations. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Paul Blumenthal also commented an Onion piece that reports of the American people hiring a big lobbyist to support their interests. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Bill Allison included another round-up of daily online disclosures, including highlights from American Crossroads, GE, and Ecobank Transnational Incorporated. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Keenan Steiner reported on a Sharron Angle fundraiser hosted by many well-connected GOP lobbyists, many of whom were also big-time fundraisers for Senator John McCain. (Party Time Blog)
- Lindsay Young created a visualization of the Crossroads Media atomic structure, highlighting where the $10.6 million worth of ad placements have gone this election cycle. (Sunlight Reporting Group)
- Josh Ruihley highlighted what happened in Sunlight Labs in September, highlighting ClearSpending, SubsidyScope, and more. (Sunlight Labs Blog)
- Take a look at the previous days transparency-related news items, congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introduced in Congress, and transparency related events. (The Open House Project)