Here Is A Look At What Happened Yesterday OntheSunlightnetwork.
- Nancy Watzman blogged on the Similac powder recall, and the importance of the new FDA recall database.(Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Lindsay Young reported on the attendance of Congressman Brad Sherman (D-CA) at his fundraiser held at the Democratic National Committee headquarters. (Party Time Blog)
- Bill Allison attempted to illustrate the muddled money connections from the CSS Action Fund, which includes a D.C. law firm, a P.R. firm and several other entities. (Sunlight Reporting Group)
- Ryan Sibley delved further into the confusing history of the CSS Action Fund, including the other organizations that share their address at the Southeast DC law firm of Sandler, Reiff & Young. (Sunlight Reporting Group)
- Ryan Sibley also looked at the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee’s recent independent expenditure spending. (Sunlight Reporting Group)
- Take a look at the previousdays transparency-related news items, congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introducedinCongress, and transparency related events. (The Open House Project)