Here is a look at what happened yesterday ontheSunlightnetwork.
- Paul Blumenthal wrote a roundup of “What to Read Now”, highlighting the headlines in money-in-politics. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Bill Allison included the daily roundup of disclosures. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Ellen Miller blogged on the $1.2 million two-year grant awarded to the Sunlight Foundation by the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation to support Sunlight’s “National Data Apps” initiative. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Anu Naranyanswamy reported on the spending habits of Republican-leaning Super PACs and non-party political organizations, both having spent $40.8 million more on mid-term elections than those supporting Democrats. (Sunlight Reporting Group)
- Keenan Steiner included a roundup of the week’s fundraisers, highlighting a few stumps, DC fundraisers, and Darrell Issa’s birthday. (Party Time Blog)
- Take a look at the previousdays transparency-related news items, congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introducedinCongress, and transparency related events. (The Open House Project)