Here is a look at what happened yesterday ontheSunlightnetwork.
- Guest blogger Wendy Norris, Knight Fellow at Stanford and founding editor and publisher of Western Citizen, blogged on the post-election plans for state and local watchdog bloggers. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Nancy Watzman reported on life in the swing state of Colorado, noting the campaign ads aired during her morning television. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Lindsay Young reported on the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) claiming that Sen. John McCain’s use of his campaign committee for independent expenditures for other federal candidates is a violation of the McCain-Feingold Act because it exceeds the value of non-cash contributions. (Sunlight Reporting Group)
- Keenan Steiner reported on the fundraisers of Michigan House GOP candidate Tim Walberg and his opponent Rep. Mark Schauer and the use of their PAC contributions as a source of pride in their campaigns. (Party Time Blog)
- Take a look at the previousdays transparency-related news items, congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introducedinCongress, and transparency related events. (The Open House Project)