Here is a look at what happened recently ontheSunlightnetwork.
- Bill Allison included another roundup of daily disclosures. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Scott Stadum included a roundup of Tools for Transparency, this time focusing on Disqus, a program that improves the comment section of blogs. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Bill Allison commented on the number of secret donors targeting President Obama’s former Senate seat in the 2010 midterm elections. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Nancy Watzman reported on life in the swing state of Colorado, noting the campaign ads during her morning television. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Ryan Sibley blogged on RightChange.com Inc.’s funding by Fred Eshelman, CEO of North Carolina-based Pharmaceutical Product Development. (Sunlight Reporting Group)
- Anu Narayanswamy reported that outside groups that have not disclosed their donors have dumped $110 million in 168 races for the midterm elections. (Sunlight Reporting Group)
- Take a look at the previousdays transparency-related news items, congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introducedinCongress, and transparency related events. (The Open House Project)