Here is a look at what happened yesterday ontheSunlightnetwork.
- Lisa Rosenberg blogged on her overall reaction to monetary influence in the 2010 midterm elections, specifically advocating for passage of the DISCLOSE Act. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Zubdeah Nanfuka included another roundup of bloggers, this time focusing on bloggers who explore the functionality of new data transparency software. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- John Wonderlich commented on the contagiousness of transparency, including a video of then Minority Leader John Boehner announcing the Open House Project report at a press conference in 2007. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Anu Narayanswamy reported on how candidates backed by outside groups fared in the 2010 midterm elections. (Sunlight Reporting Group)
- Take a look at the previousdays transparency-related news items, congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introducedinCongress, and transparency related events. (The Open House Project)