Here is a look at what happened recently ontheSunlightnetwork.
- Scott Stadum blogged on more Tools for Transparency, this time highlighting collaboration efforts and crowdsourcing at conferences. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Nancy Watzman concluded her Swing State Confidential series, highlighting the notable trends in Colorado campaign ads. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Paul Blumenthal commented on the future of transparency in the 112th Congress, chronicling the history of transparency in Congress over the last 15 years. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Tom Lee blogged about the lack of transparency in Tim Geithner’s schedule posted on the Treasury website, and criticized the way government classifies information. (Sunlight Labs Blog)
- Take a look at the previousdays transparency-related news items, congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introducedinCongress, and transparency related events. (The Open House Project)