Here is a look at what happened yesterday ontheSunlightnetwork.
- Ellen Miler wrote about President Obama’s attendance at the Expo on Democracy and Open Government on his trip to India, comparing it to her own recent experience with Open Government groups in India. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Daniel Schuman described the upcoming discussion of “The Future of Earmark Transparency” happening next Monday on Capitol Hill. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Paul Blumenthal listed a view headlines to start the week, highlighting Congressman Chris Van Hollen’s call for the Senate to pass a bill to bring transparency to outside spending in elections. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- John Wonderlich commented on Presumptive Speaker John Boehner’s commitment to full earmark moratorium in the House. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Bill Allison included another roundup of daily disclosures as noticed by the Sunlight Reporting Group. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Joshua Ruihley highlighted what’s going on in Sunlight Labs from October. (Sunlight Labs Blog)
- Take a look at the previousdays transparency-related news items, congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introducedinCongress, and transparency related events. (The Open House Project)