Here is a look at what happened recently ontheSunlightnetwork.
- Alexis Rudakewych noted the first steps for transparency from incoming Republican leaders by the confirmation that video cameras will begin to be installed in all of the House Rules Committee’s hearing rooms. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- John Wonderlich discussed the tech-savvy governments’ “Open Data” transparency policies, commending the declarations but criticizing the severe limitations the policies face. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Daniel Schuman wrote about “Read the Bill” reform, listing the three different main technology obstacles to legislative transparency. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Tom Lee encouraged readers to follow Sunlight Labs on Twitter and join the Sunlight Labs mailing list. (Sunlight Labs Blog)
- Take a look at the previousdays transparency-related news items, congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introducedinCongress, and transparency related events. (The Open House Project)