Here is a look at what happened yesterday on the Sunlight network.
- Paul Blumenthal began the day with several transparency related headlines including noting an accountability moment in Bell, California, reporting the open government protests in Utah as Governor Gary Gerbert signed an anti-transparency bill, and more. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Paul Blumenthal highlighted the must-read article from Washington Monthly on the ways in which transparency can stop accidental deaths in hospitals. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Nicole Aro announced the open registration for TransparencyCamp 2011, held April 30 – May 1 at Microsoft’s offices in Friendship Heights. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- John Wonderlich looked at a possible trend against transparency in the States due to recent news from Utah, Maine, and Tennessee. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Take a look at the previous day’s transparency-related news items, congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introduced in Congress, and transparency related events. (Transparency Caucus Blog)