Here is a look at what happened recently on the Sunlight network.
- Paul Blumenthal began the day with several transparency related headlines including news that two potential Commerce Secretary picks have lobbying and contribution past within the Obama administration, reports that former Rep. Ike Skelton (D-Mo.) has a new job at the Kansas City law and lobbying firm Husch Blackwell on Tuesday. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Paul Blumenthal looked at the Influence Explorer profiles of members of the Wisconsin State Senate. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Paul Blumenthal investigated the ties that two picks for Commerce Secretary have to lobbying and donations within the Obama administration. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Ellen Miller posted her testimony given before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform’s Subcommittee on Technology and Information Policy about inaccurate data on USASpending.gov. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Paul Blumenthal reported on the rise and fall of sectors in Washington lobbying. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Zubedah Nanfuka included a roundup of state-based events for Sunshine Week. (Sunlight Foundation Blog)
- Take a look at the previous day’s transparency-related news items, congressional committee hearings, transparency-related bills introduced in Congress, and transparency related events. (Transparency Caucus Blog)