- OMB Circular A-4
The White House Office of Management and Budget
Circular A-4 provides the OMB’s guidance to Federal agencies on the development of regulatory analysis and the regulatory accounting statements that are required under the Regulatory Right-to-Know Act.
- Federal Rulemaking: The Role of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Curtis Copeland – Congressional Research Service
- Federal Rulemaking: Improvements Needed to Monitoring and Evaluation of Rules Development as Well as to the Transparency of OMB Regulatory Reviews
United States Government Accountability Office
- Regulation: Looking Backward, Looking Forward
Cass Sunstein – Whitehouse.gov
The text of a speech delivered by OIRA Administrator Cass Sunstein on May 10, 2012 to the Administrative Law Section of the American Bar Association.
- Behind Closed Doors at the White House: How politics trumps protection of public health, worker safety, and the environment
Rena Steinzor, Michael Patoka, and James Goodwin – Center for Progressive Reform
- Past OIRA Administrators, Staff Offer Advice for a Better Future
Cheryl Bolen, The Bureau of National Affairs